COMPLETION OF PRINT PRODUCTS
PRINT FINISHING AT STIGLER
Here you can find some examples of the application of standardized post-processing.
Oftentimes, the results of our further processing may seem inconspicuous, yet they hold significant importance for the utility and value of a product.
The rubber band used to close the notebook can only be threaded through after kiss-cutting the band slots. The parking disc can only be rotated once the elements are connected through eyelets. The rounded corners are what give the book or brochure its appealing shape. There are countless possibilities for utilizing our standardized tools.
PROCESSING AT STIGLER - YOUR ADVANTAGES
|Years of Experience
OPTIONS FOR PRINT FINISHING
(WITHOUT THE NEED FOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS)
- Round corners (various knife sets available for different radii)
- Punch band slits (from 2 x 6 mm to 2 x 20 mm)
- Drilling (4 spindles, various hole diameters)
- Metal eyelets (4 mm diameter)
- Trimming (raw and final cuts)
- Folding (parallel)
MACHINES FOR FURTHER PROCESSING
- Hand creasing machine (suitable for thick cardboard and small print runs)
- Creasing and perforating automatic machine
FEATURES OF THE CREASING & PERFORATING AUTOMATIC MACHINE:
- Creasing on both sides in a single pass
- Wire-o punching and creasing in a single pass
- Creasing and perforating in a single pass
- Two different perforations in a single pass
- Inline folding (parallel) 4 pockets up to 480 g/m²
IN NEED OF AN APPROPRIATE FINISHING TOUCH?
Get inspired to discover the finishing touch that suits your product.
To our Services